Monday, May 20, 2013

Kickin' it in Nashville


 The week in Nashville continued with visits to a local park, a fun time at some museums, and catching some great acts on Broadway... Here are some pics...


Awesome sculpture at one of the area parks.

Mickey resting after a good run, a great shot!

My Baby Girl! Brittney!

The Downtown riverfront was bustling with activity.

The stadium the Titans play at.

Broadway downtown.

The Johnny Cash Museum, I highly recommend it!

One of Johnny's cycles, Most of my pics did not come out, had camera set wrong...

Broadway downtown, lots of music, bars, honkeytonks, and boot  stores.

A great duo act at one of the honkey tonks. (way in the back there)

The Willie and Family Museum, was mostly a trinket shop, but some nice memorabilia.

The Dukes of Hazzard Museum! yes, cheezy, but pretty cool, as i enjoyed the show as a child!



I remember having some of the toys and swag when i was a kid. 


1 comment:

  1. I love the Dukes of Hazzard. I would go to the museum too

    ReplyDelete