Monday, August 12, 2013

Live music in Wyoming... The Doobie Brothers.

Upon arriving in northern Wyoming, I heard on the radio of a Saturday night Doobie brothers concert in sheradin. It turned out to be one mile from my campground.

Of course I got a ticket...

I stopped at a great pizza pub for food before I went, met some locals there who were super friendly. And the pizza was really tasty.

The trails end concert park is a new addition to sheradin, and the locals all speak highly of it. The venue attracts smaller national acts, and seems very busy. It is a stage, lawm, and bleachers located behind a motel in sheradin. 

While one of the smallest venues I've been to on the trip, it was professionally done, well managed, and had great light and sound.

The opening acts were very entertaining, and the Doobies put on a great show. They are one of those bands you forget how many hits they have. I met some other nice travelers, as well as locals, and enjoyed the very reasonably priced beers and food. 

It was a great summer night out. 















No comments:

Post a Comment