Thursday, March 28, 2013

Arizona Visit continues...

Our visit to AZ continued this week. I worked my shifts from a friend's house, and the dogs spent long lazy days in the sunshine by the pool. The weather has been perfect every day. We have continued to visit some old friends and favorite places here in 'the valley of the sun'.

We got out to hike at McDowell mountains a couple of times. We did it one day this week at sunset. The desert landscape was beautiful, and the hike was a good one, you really feel it as you climb this trail. (yes, climb!) Some pics are below.

More to come, as my Mom comes to town this weekend, and the Dogs and I move the trailer to my sister's house for the visit...

~Be Well All!

Awesome night for a sunset hike...

Just a gorgeous Sunset!
Camelback Mtn at Sunset.
Lights coming on in N. Phoenix, Wow, we started at street level!
Resting after the big hike... they are so cute!

1 comment:

  1. Aww! The doggies are so cute! Do they always sleep like that? How do you get back down the mountain in the dark? That's what I am always worried about!

    ReplyDelete