Monday, March 18, 2013

San Diego Visit

Our Week in San Diego was great,

Below are pics of our first weekend.
We enjoyed 4x4 wheeling on the beach on 'Fiesta Island', a truck and dog friendly island in Mission Bay.
We had breakfast by the fire on the beach.
The next day, we went to "Dog Beach", a large Dog park on the ocean, across the bay from Sea World. The dogs got to play with many new friends, and run in the surf. We later went to Mission beach boardwalk, and enjoyed Fish and Chips and Beer at a Dog Friendly Brewhouse near the water.
It was quiet a fun weekend in Southern California.
I'll return soon with another post of some other adventures was had in on the weekdays in San Diego.
Be Well!



 
 




P

3 comments:

  1. Awesome. Glad you are having a good time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is Jeanne.(jjcsols) I am having a hard time logging in with my iphone so if I don't respond know that I am reading it..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Rob,
    My name is Jane and I'm with Dwellable.
    I was looking for blogs about Mission Beach to share on our site and I came across your post...If you're open to it, shoot me an email at jane(at)dwellable(dot)com.
    Hope to hear from you soon!
    Jane

    ReplyDelete