Sunday, March 24, 2013

Our return to Arizona...

Our trip continues with a 3-4 week visit to Arizona.

We used to live in the area, and have Family and friends to visit, lots of catching up to do.
Through the generosity of a good friend, we have a place to stay, and keep the rv while we are here.
I will also use the time here to clean up and reorganize some things in the trailer, and take time to pay the final bills from the Santa Rosa house, and file/pay my taxes. Putting those chores behind me are sure 'lighten my load' even further as we continue on this journey.

The drive from Cali through the mountains to AZ went well. I will say it was nice to cross the border and pay less for gas! (getting 9-10mpg will make you think about that).

I enjoyed a wonderful Sonora desert sunrise, and we rolled into Phoenix last Saturday. Its already been a fun and interesting visit. *Check out the Doggie Motorcycle sidecar pic below! 

I'll catch all up on our time here in Az in the next post, 
Be Well.


Sonora Desert Sunrise!



I just dig Southwest Landscaping...


Saw this in line for gas at Costco, This pup even more spoiled than mine!

1 comment: