Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Hangin' out in Arizona.

We have continued our visit to AZ with many visits to family and friends.
Aside from some great outings catching up with several good friends made during my time living in AZ,
we have spent time with my Sister and Brother in law, Niece, and Nephew.

We have had fun this past week visiting a big kid's playhouse, Playing board games, playing in the park, having a silly string fight, visiting the San Tan desert center and seeing snakes and lizards, and also getting some yummy Yogurt.

We have my Mom, their grandmom, coming to visit for this Easter weekend. I will take the camper to my sister's house and spend the coming weekend there. I am looking forward to lots of fun with the kids...

Here are some pics of me and the pups spending time with the family...

'Uncle' Rob, Olivia, and Logan.

We're all winners at the game of Life!

Silly String Fight!

Making a mess with Silly String!

Good Dogs!
MMMMMM, Make your own yogurt cups,  Yummy!!

1 comment: