Saturday, April 6, 2013

Arizona continues; Easter weekend.

Hi,

Has been a busy past week wrapped up with work. I have wanted to post some Easter photos all week, and am just getting the chance. The Dogs and I are doing quite well, and are planning to resume our journey next week.

Last weekend, I took the trailer to my sister's house in Gilbert, and we set it up for the weekend out front. Our Mom was in town, and we enjoyed the time together. We did the usual egg dying tradition, and i thought the eggs came out unusual and quite funny. I especially like the little red haired ones! It was fun watching the kids with thier baskets and doing the hunt on Sunday morning. We also enjoyed the local parks, and got some exercise. It was great to see my Mother and catch up, and whole lot of fun with the niece and nephew.

I have a few more fun tings planned here in AZ this weekend. Next week we will have to begin preparing to travel again. Will keep all posted.

Be Well.


Rob n Mom
 
Great little eggs, a few came out too god to eat!
  
Rob n Sis
Exploring the Desert Park with the Pups

2 comments:

  1. This is a less than flattering picture of your sis. We all know she is beautiful and not stuck in the 90's grunge era.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally appropriate hiking gear! Plus, the 80s styles are coming back! It has been 30 years!!!! Are those monster eggs?

    ReplyDelete