Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Apologies for the downtime... I Am catching up on the blog!

Hi all,

I offer apologies to my few followers and family for falling so behind.

I was set back in few with tech issues and my camera card, the. I began taking time off, and as I fell behind on blog updates, the habit was broken.

Its been a great few months, I will be moving photos and doing several dozen updates to bring the blog up to speed.

All is well, myself and the pups are doing great.

The dogs and are are currently in Oakland, CA, preparing to head to San Diego this weekend. I have reserved a month there on Mission bay.

Our map now has 28 states!  What a Long, Strange Trip its been!


1 comment:

  1. Nice, I almost fell over when I saw a new post up. Glad you guys are doing well. Looking forward to your next stop in AZ.

    T.

    ReplyDelete