Monday, July 22, 2013

Wrapping up the family visit.

After enjoying the 4th holiday week with my sister, we are again rolling, and headed west now.

I thank my sister and brother in law for a great stay in the Hudson valley of New York. The time spent with family and getting to know the newest member of the family, my new nephew, is priceless.

While it was very hot and humid all week, and I stayed near home to work most of the week, we did venture out on Friday for an outdoor lunch with the dogs. We dined at the Kittlehouse, an old restored mansion with a great restaurant. The food and service was incredible, but I admit it was almost too hot to enjoy it that day. I again thank my sis and bro in law for choosing the place and being willing to do an outing with the dogs. Thank You!

More Karaoke with the Kids.

The Kittlehouse in Chappaqua, NY

Doggies dined with us, It was HOT!

Fine Dining in the Heat!

My Beautiful Sister.






Encouraging Music Appreciation. 


I love the matching outfits on my nephews, what cute cousins!

Departing the East coast! THANKS ALL!!!

1 comment:

  1. Rob,
    It's great seeing you on the guitars with your niece and nephew. Didn't realize there were so many red heads in your family.

    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete