Thursday, July 25, 2013

A few days in Ohio...

We spent a few days in Ohio, as I wanted to return to the rock and roll hall of fame in Cleveland. The campground was in the countryside, and we had a great time hiking around and discovering ponds and trails and lakes.

I had get get a repair for the trailer, as unfortunately, I dragged the trailer connection cable through part of Pennsylvania, which took out the trailers turn signals. We stayed in Streetsboro, south of Cleveland. I found a mobile RV repair service "on the spot" RV repair. The proprietor, Mike came to the campsite and took me to get the part, and had us all fixed up by mid day.

I took a trip to Canton, OH that evening to the Pro Football hall of fame. It is a really nice facility, with many interesting exhibits. While I am more of a casual football fan, the displays and layout kept me interested and many interactive displays with video and audio added to the experience. I found the  football technology and history of the safety equipment very interesting, it's amazing what football started with, compared to now.

I'll add the Rock n Roll hall of fame as a separate post.



The pups exploring an old firetruck

Someone painted this rock to look like a sleeping pig.. 


The Football Hall of Fame.


A Super fancy facility, with many interesting displays!

No comments:

Post a Comment