Tuesday, June 25, 2013


Well, Last week saw my 41st Birthday.

I actually share my birthday with a good friend in NJ.  So we planned a Birthday dinner out...

Went to Jacks Firehouse, in Philly. This place was Great!  It is in an old firehouse form the 1800s, it still has the firepole. very classy. The food is all American dishes, farm fresh, classic styles, with a fresh take on them.

Thanks to all who joined us out. We all highly recommend this place!



Was a nice night in Philly.




The Gang a Dinner.

Birthday Boys.


Salmon stuffed with Crabmeat, with tomato puree and asparagus. 


3 comments:

  1. I have pictures of your departure, if you want them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy belated birthday Rob! Looks as though you had a great time.
    Pet the pups for me.

    T.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interesting factoid I just found out about Jack's. Bob Dylan's "Shelter From the Storm" is about sitting in that firehouse, drinking a Bellini.

    ReplyDelete