Friday, June 21, 2013

Atlantic city with Dad and Willie.



Got down to AC for dinner and a show with dad.
My dad got a nice room, and I got us tickets to see Willie at Ceasar's.

It was nice to visit Atlantic City, i have many fun memories of time spent in the area.

We had a great steak dinner, walk on boardwalk, I bet (and Lost) on Horses, and then a GREAT show with Willie Nelson.   He is a great performer, and true storyteller with his music. I really enjoyed it.

My thanks to dad for helping put it together. And my hats off to Willie and the family band for a great, non stop set of classic American Music!



The Atlantic Ocean - We have now gone Coast to Coast!

My Dad.

The Boardwalk

Ceasar's has a nice theatre.

My camera sux at concert photos, But you can make out Willie here... 





No comments:

Post a Comment